P.L.X.T.X (pronounced Pluto) arrived to the scene on April 2012 in Houston. He composes music solely on a music-tracker utilizing sampling techniques. Equipped with a microphone; a laptop; a set of speakers; lights and a 'punk attitude'. He scream over Digital Hardcore/Breakcore/IDM/Speedcore tracks; mimicking a Rock n Roll style performance. He tours Japan constantly in hopes of international recognition.
* P.L.X.T.X is sometime written as PLXTX.
* 日本語: プルート / 冥王星
· Houston's 10 most eccentric musicians 2015 Screen Shot
· Nominated for "Best Experimental/Noise" for Houston Press Music Awards 2015. Link / Screen Shot
· Houston's Five Best Experimental/Noise Records of 2015 P.L.X.T.X, "love street light circus feel good machine" Link / Screen Shot
· Houston's Five Best Experimental/Noise Records of 2014 P.L.X.T.X, "P.L.X.T.X/Spathic split tape" Link / Screen Shot
· Nominated for "Best Experimental/Noise" for Houston Press Music Awards 2014. Link / Screen Shot
Shared the stage with:· Peelander-Z [JP / NYC] 09.09.2016 at Fitzgeralds Houston Screen Shot
· Melt-Banana [Tokyo, JP] 09.05.2015 at Fitzgeralds Houston Screen Shot
· Ultra Bidé [Kyoto, JP] 01.19.2014 at Rudyards Houston Screen Shot
TIME (SCREWED) [self release - NOV 2012] - Cassette & Digital
SELECTIVE SCREW [冥王星録音 Meiousei Records- FEB 2014] - Cassette & Digital
P.L.X.T.X Discography 2012-2013 [冥王星録音 Meiousei Records- Sept. 2014] - CDR & Digital
Blood Stamp Discography
This concept is about adding a bit of 'me' into the project. A unique signature no one can recreate.
Selective Mutism LP - Cassette
P.L.X.T.X / Spathic - split tape
Death Squads! (SCREWED) [Music Video] - 2014
A Thousand Eyes Stare [Music Video] - 2012
Hokage [Osaka, JP] - 2014
FEVER [Tokyo, JP] - 2013
ASL TV [Houston, TX] - 2012